EGETARIAN, NO FLUORIDE, NO SACCHARINE, NO TRICLOSAN and NO PARABENS!!!
Premium Toothpaste with Fluoride Virgin Coconut Oil
Orifera Virgin Coconut Toothpaste is carefully formulated for your teeth and gum health. Its gentle Cleaning and Polishing Agents remove stains and plague as you brush for cleaner and whiter teeth.
Tobacco, coffee, tea, red wine and certain foods can stain the outer surface of your teeth, making them look yellow. Orifera Active Toothpaste is formulated with Two Polishing Agents to gently polish and remove these stains from your teeth when you brush, making your teeth naturally brighter.
Build-up of plaque bacteria quickly deteriorates the outer layer of your teeth, causing weak enamel, tooth decay and cavities. This can result in infections, toothaches, broken teeth, tooth loss and painful trips to the dentist.
Orifera Active Toothpaste actively fights bacteria that cause tooth decay, strengthens your teeth to make them more resistant to decay and helps to repair early tooth decay before the damage can even be seen.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT’s) in Orifera Virgin Coconut Oil kill bacteria, viruses and protozoa that can cause weak enamel, tooth decay and infections. The advanced method used to extract Orifera Virgin Coconut Oil also removes sugars in the oil that can cause tooth decay while preserving its natural germicidal properties.
- Orifera Active Toothpaste has Fluoride to make your teeth stronger, more resistant to decay and to help repair early tooth decay. Research has shown that fluoride is the most effective way to stop tooth decay. A review of 50 years of clinical trails (74 studies involving more than 42,000 children under the age of 16) firmly establishes that children who brush with toothpaste containing fluoride have 24% less cavities than children who brush with non-fluoridated toothpaste. There was additional reduction of cavities even if children lived in areas with fluoridated water (Fluoride Toothpaste Significantly Reduces Childhood Cavities, pg 44, Dentistry Today 2/03).
Gum disease is a form of inflammation or infection that occurs in your mouth. Common signs of gum disease include red, swollen and tender gums that may bleed when you brush, gum ulceration, gums that have pulled away from your teeth, loosened teeth, tooth loss, bad breath or an unpleasant taste in your mouth. Since some symptoms of gum disease are not painful, only a dental professional can properly assess your dental health.
The main cause of early gum disease is a sticky, colourless film of bacteria called plaque that constantly forms on our teeth. Plaque provides a shelter for over 400 species of germs to grow. It can build up and harden into tartar on your teeth if it is not removed daily by proper brushing and flossing. Once tartar hardens, it can only be removed professionally when a dentist scales and scrapes your teeth.
Orifera Active Toothpaste with Virgin Coconut Oil has a special formula designed to actively fight gum disease:
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT’s) in Orifera Virgin Coconut Oil kill germs that live in your mouth and can cause gum disease.
- Two Cleaning Agents work together to help clean and remove plaque from your teeth when you brush .
- A special Tartar Control Agent prevents tartar from forming and hardening on your teeth.
Bad breath, also called halitosis, can be caused by the millions of bacteria that live in your mouth. The warm, moist environment of your mouth makes it an ideal place for these bacteria to grow. Gum disease can also cause bad breath.
The Virgin Coconut Oil in Orifera Active Toothpaste kills bacteria that live in your mouth and can cause bad breath and gum disease. Brushing your teeth and tongue thoroughly twice a day with Orifera Active Toothpaste helps to freshen your breath and keep your mouth healthy.