Colostrum is the perfect all-round powerful, natural immunity booster for you and your children. The sole reason for breastfeeding your new-born baby, statistics have shown that breastfeeding initiatives have reduced the mortality rate of Malaysian children by 85 percent because of colostrum!
It is the ONLY natural replacement for antibiotics where usage has been continually abused. Contrary to popular belief, the benefits of colostrum are not limited to babies alone but to everyone; children, teens, adults and senior citizens alike can all now enjoy the amazing benefits of this gift from nature.
Fine Foods Colostrum
- Contains ONLY special pure colostrum powder (NO unnecessary ingredients such as milk powder, sweeteners or minerals).
- Contains 20% IgG or 1000mg in our sachet (5000mg)
- Contains 4.5% PRP, important in the regulation of our immune system
- 100% natural from USDA grade A dairies.
- Only taken from the first milking of the cow where it contains the highest concentration of beneficial nutrients.
Components of Fine Foods Colostrum
- Immune factors such as
- 4.5% Proline-rich Polypeptides (PRP) – An efficient protein responsible for modulating the immune system, boosting and lowering it down when needed.
- 20% IgG – A common antibody found in our bodies responsible to control and remove foreign substances (bacteria, toxins, foreign blood cells, etc) in the body.
- Lactoferrin – An anti-bacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory, iron-binding protein which prevents the growth of bacteria.
- Growth factors such as
- Insulin Growth Factors
- Transforming Growth Factors
- Nutritional Components
- Amino acids
- Oligosaccharides – Attracts and binds to pathogens, preventing them from entering the gut membranes.
- Vitamins & minerals - Contains naturally occurring vitamins and minerals, a whole food for newborns, also essential for adults.
Benefits of Fine Foods™ colostrum
- Helps in gut problems
- Accelerates an athlete’s recovery (muscle and tissue repair) and promotes lean body mass.
- Improve a child’s growth and build strong bones and teeth.