Item: Kordel's Glucosamine 550 3 x 90's
Glucosamine Sulphate & Joint Health
Glucosamine Sulphate provides nutritional support for healthy joints and improves the body’s ability to generate connective tissue. Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance present in joint cartilage, and is necessary for the synthesis of proteoglycans, the protein molecules responsible for giving cartilage its strength and resilience. Sulphate, another component of proteoglycans, works synergistically with glucosamine in cartilage metabolism. Glucosamine Sulphate enhances and utilizes the intrinsic compounds in cartilage to provide the nutrition required for healthy cartilage and proper joint function.
Studies have shown that as we age, we lose the ability to manufacture glucosamine sulphate. As a result, the healing rate of soft tissue injury slows down. Glucosamine sulphate supplementation assists in the regeneration of cartilage and improves joint function. It is now widely used in the treatment of osteoarthritis and provides the following benefits:
- Relieves symptoms such as pain, joint tenderness and swelling, and improves joint function.
- Slows disease progression as evidenced by a reduction in joint space narrowing.
- With long term use, helps preserve joint activity.
- Provides long term pain relief without side effects (compared to pain killers like NSAIDs).
- Glucosamine Suphate Potassium Choride 750mg (equiv. glucosamine sulphate 550mg)
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily, 15 minutes before meals. Glucosamine sulphate treats the cause of osteoarthritis and pain relief should be noticeable after about a week.