Item: Veet Hair Removal Cream Dry Skin Shea Butter & Lily 100ml
[ Description ]
-Get touchably smooth skin while you shower with Veet® In-Shower Hair Removal Cream for Dry Skin, enriched with Moisturizer Complex and Shea Butter. It removes hair effectively without cutting it, so hair grows back feeling softer. Plus, it leaves skin moisturized.
-Thanks to a unique combination of water resisting ingredients, the cream has the power to stay on skin. It lets you step into the shower, while it works its skin smoothing magic. Plus, in each pack, you'll get a new softer exfoliating sponge that will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.
[ Ingredients ]
Aqua Urea Paraffinum Liquidum Cetearyl Alcohol Potassium Thioglycolate Calcium Hydroxide Talc Ceteareth-20 Glycerin Parfum Potassium Hydroxide Magnesium Trisilicate Propylene Glycol Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate Butyrospermum Parkii Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil Acrylates Copolymer Sodium Gluconate Hydrated Silica Linalool Butylphenyl Methylpropional Hexyl Cinnamal Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone CI 77891 CI 77829
[ Directions for Use ]
5 STEPS TO BEAUTIFUL TOUCHABLY SMOOTH SKIN
1. Read precautions before use. Ensure that the total application time on the skin does not exceed 6 minutes. Before showering, apply the cream evenly onto dry skin using the soft, coloured side of the dry sponge. Ensure the hair you want to remove is completely covered with cream. DO NOT RUB IN. Wash hands thoroughly.
2. Once applied, wait at least 1 minute before stepping into the shower.
3. Whilst in the shower continue with your normal shower routine. Don't worry if some cream gradually washes away when in contact with running water. To prevent cream from washing off too soon, avoid exposing those parts of the body covered with cream to the direct stream of water within the first 2 minutes in the shower.
4. After the cream has been in contact with your skin for a total of 3 minutes, gently use the white side of the sponge to test a small area. If hair comes away easily, remove the remaining traces of cream with the white side of the sponge by massaging in circular motion. If you feel you have more stubborn or thick hair, we recommend leaving the cream on a little longer, up to, but NOT EXCEEDING 6 MINUTES of total application time. The soft, coloured side can be used for sensitive areas.
5. RINSE YOUR SKIN thoroughly under the shower after use. Rinse the sponge. Keep tube closed when not in use.
[ Precautions ]
-Retain outer packaging to follow the directions for use, and for full precautions.
-Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on any other body parts
-Do not use on scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, on skin where hair has been removed within the last 72 hours, or if you have ever suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
-Check with your doctor before using, if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
-Before each use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying the cream to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin using. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
-Do not exceed 6 MINUTES total application time. • After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before applying an anti-perspirant, a perfumed product, swimming or sunbathing
-Always wait 72 hours between applications.
-KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
-Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
-Contains alkali and thioglycolate
-Do not store contents under direct sunlight.
[ Packing ]