Item: Natural Factors Certified Organic Fresh Flaxseed Oil 90's
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
| ||Amount per serving|
Flaxseed oil is the only plant source of Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are the ‘good’ fatty acids which are deficient in our diet and necessary for our health. Flaxseed oil is abundant in fatty acids which are needed by the human body, i.e. Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega-3), Linolenic Acid (Omega-6) and Oleic Acid (Omega-9). Flaxseed oil can reduce cholesterol and blood pressure levels, as well as inflammation.
Benefits of flaxseed oil
- Maintains the health of cell membranes.
- Protects against hormone-related cancers (eg, breast and prostate cancer).
- Reduces inflammation.
- Reduces menopausal symptoms, particularly hot flashes.
- Improves the appearance of hair, skin and nails.
- Helps protect against heart disease and cataract.
Why Natural Factors High Lignan Flaxseed Oil?
The opacity of the softgel prevents flaxseed oil from oxidizing and turning rancid.
The exclusive cold-pressed process (below 40˚C) yields a pure product that is free of solvents like alcohol, hexane and organic chlorine.
No artificial colouring, preservatives and chemicals are added to the product.
- High in lignans
|Figure 2.0 - Opaque Natural Factors Flaxseed Oil softgel|
1-3 capsules, 3 times per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Did you know?
- Each batch of Natural Factors High Lignan Flaxseed Oil is tested for peroxide levels to ensure the freshness of oil in each capsule.
- Light and oxygen will slowly break down essential fatty acids. Look for flaxseed oil encapsulated in dark-coated softgels.