Item: Live-well JUVINE 2 30's
The Guaranteed Potency Anti-Ageing Supplement with Resveratrol and Quercetin for a Healthier Life.
Live-well JUVINE 2 contains Resveratrol - A potent antioxidant which belongs to a group of plant nutrients called phytoalexins. Grapes and other plant produce resveratrol in variable amounts. The richest source of resveratrol comes from the medicinal plant, Polygonum cuspidatum also known as Chinese/Japanese knotweed. JUVINE 2 uses only standardized extracts of Polygonum cuspidatum to ensure quality and potency.
Many studies have confirmed its biological activity and potential health benefits. From its powerful antioxidant property - over three times as potent as vitamin C and over four and a half times more than vitamin E for prevention of age-related degenerative diseases such as heart disease, stroke, cancer, Alzheimer's, diabetes etc.
Quercetin added to the formulation comes from the standardized extracts of the Pagoda Tree, Sophora japonica - to enhance the absorption and prolong the effects of Resveratrol in the body.
The new formulation is in liquid form with added emulsifier to further improve the absorption of resveratrol. Another advantage of adding Quercetin is that studies have found it to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and this combination has synergistic effect in promoting health.
- Cal, C. et al. Resveratrol and cancer: chemoprevention, apoptosis, and chemoimmunosensitizing activities. Curr. Med. Chem-Anti-Cancer Agents 2003; 3:77-93.
- Ding, X.Z. et al. Resveratrol inhibits proliferation and induces apoptosis in human pancreatic cancer cells. Pancreas 2002; 25:e71-e76.
- Delmas D, Jannin B, Latruffe N. Resveratrol: preventing properties against vascular alterations and ageing. Mol Nutr Food Res.2005 May;49(5):377-95
- Hung LM, Chen JK, Huang SS, Lee RS, Su MJ. Cardioprotective effect of resveratrol, a natural antioxidant derived from grapes. Cardiovasc Res.2000 Aug 18; 47(3):549-55.
- Russo A, Palumbo M, Aliano C,et al. Red wine micronutrients as protective agents in Alzheimer-like induced insult. Life Sci. 2003 Apr 11;72(21):2369-79
- Savaskan E, Olieveri G, Meier F,et al. red wine ingredient resveratrol protects from beta-amyloid neurotoxicity. Gerontology.2003 Nov;49(6):380-3
- Zamin LL, IIenburg-Pilla P, Argenta-Comiran R,et al. Protective effect of resveratrol against oxygen-glucose deprivation in organotypic hippocampal slice cultures: Involvement of P13-K pathway. Neurobiol Dis.2006 Oct;24(1):170-82
- Marambaud P, Zhao H, Davies P. Resveratrol promotes clearance of Alzheimer's disease amyloid-beta peptides. J Biol Chem. 2005 Nov 11;280(45):37377-82
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Those who are looking for natural replacement for oestrogen (HRT) during menopause - helps balance mood swings, hot flushes etc.
- Those who are concerned about heart and blood vessel health.
- For prevention of age-related degenerative diseases
- For prevention of cancer
- For prevention of Alzheimer's diseases
- For possibility of life-extension
30 Liqfil™ vegetable capsules
HOW TO TAKE
|General Health - Cancer, Alzheimer's Prevention.||1 vegetable capsule daily||after meal|
|Heart Health and Stroke||2 vegetable capsules daily|