Item: Live-well OXYsential 2 x 60's Free Time C-500 with Rose Hip
The Complete 9-in-1 Antioxidant Formula (Vitamins ACE + Alpha Lipoic Acid & Grapeseed extract etc.) for Protection Against Harmful Free Radical Damage.
Live-well OXYsential contains 9 synergistic nutrients that amplify each nutrient's beneficial effects in your body - to give you better protection against free radical damage.
There is a paradox about oxygen in that we cannot live without oxygen yet it is dangerous to our existence. A war is being wage within every cell of your body - called oxidative stress and is believed to be the root cause of more than 60 degenerative diseases from arthritis to cancer, heart disease and from premature ageing to even the breakdown of your immune system.
Live-well OXYsential unique formula that provides excellent antioxidant protection:
- Combination of nutrients that work together synergistically to give more potent results than the sum of their individual potencies.
- Boosts the body's production of Glutathione - the most powerful antioxidant made by the body.
- Recycle spent* vitamin C, E, Glutathione and CoQ10, thus multiplying the antioxidant protection.
*When an antioxidant neutralizes free radicals, it loses its antioxidant power (spent), unless it can be restored to its antioxidant form (recycle)
- Bagchi D, Sen CK, Ray SD, et al. Molecular mechanisms of cardioprotection by a novel grape seed proanthocyanidin extract. Mutat Res. 2003;523-524:87-97.
- Busserolles J, Gueux E, Balasinska B, et al. In vivo antioxidant activity of procyanidin-rich extracts from grape seed and pine (Pinus maritima) bark in rats. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2006;76(1):22-7.
- Kar P, Laight D, Rooprai HK, Shaw KM, Cummings M. Effects of grape seed extract in Type 2 diabetic subjects at high cardiovascular risk: a double blind randomized placebo controlled trial examining metabolic markers, vascular tone, inflammation, oxidative stress, and insulin sensitivity. Diabet Med. 2009;26(5):526-31
- Kaur M, Agarwal C, Argarwal R. Anticancer and cancer chemopreventive potential of grape seed extract and other grape-based products. J Nutr. 2009;139(9):1806S-12S.
- Vigna GB, Costantini F, Aldini G, et al. Effect of a standardized grape seed extract on low-density lipoprotein susceptibility to oxidation in heavy smokers. Metabolism. 2003;52(10):1250-7.
- Wang YJ, Thomas P, Zhong JH, Bi FF, Kosaraju S, Pollard A, Fenech M, Zhou XF. Consumption of grape seed extract prevents amyloid-beta deposition and attenuates inflammation in the brain of an Alzheimer's disease mouse. Neurotox Res. 2009;15(1):3-14.
- Yamakoshi J, Saito M, Kataoka S, et al. Safety evaluation of proanthocyanidin-rich extract from grape seeds. Food Chem Toxicol. 2002;40(5):599-607.
- Zhang HJ, Ji BP, Chen G, Zhou F, Luo YC, Yu HQ, Gao FY, Zhang ZP, Li HY. A combination of grape seed derived procyanidins and gypenosides alleviates insulin resistance in mice and HepG2 cells. J Food Sci. 2009;74(1):H1-7.
- van Dam, P.S. "Oxidative stress and diabetic neuropathy: pathophysiological mechanisms and treatment perspectives." Diabetes Metabolic Research Review. 2002 May-Jun;18(3):176-84
- Packer L, Witt EH, Tritschler HJ. "Alpha-Lipoic acid as a biological antioxidant." Free Radic Biol Med 1995 Aug;19(2):227-50
- Cremer DR Rabeler R Roberts A Lynch B (2006). "-term safety of alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) consumption: A 2-year study". Long Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 46: 193-201.
- Smith AR, Shenvi SV, Widlansky M, Suh JH, Hagen TM. Lipoic acid as a potential therapy for chronic diseases associated with oxidative stress. Curr Med Chem. 2004;11(9):1135-1146
- Berkson BM. A conservative triple antioxidant approach to the treatment of hepatitis C. Combination of alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid), silymarin, and selenium: three case histories. Med Klin. 1999;94 Suppl 3:84-89.
- Institute of Medicine, Food and Nutrition Board. Dietary Reference Intakes: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, and Carotenoids. National Academy Press, Washington, DC, 2000.
- Patrick L. Nutrients and HIV; Part One - Beta carotene and selenium. Altern Med Rev 1999;4:403-13.
- Hathcock J. Vitamins and minerals: Efficacy and safety. Am J Clin Nutr 1997;66:427-37
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Those who are over 45 years old
As an antioxidant supplement for prevention of degenerative diseases due to oxidative stress.
HOW TO TAKE
1 capsule daily after meal