The Trusted 2-in-1 Eye Formula with Lutein + Zeaxanthin for
Healthier Eyes & Sharper Vision
Live-well OCCUsharp is a synergistic formulation with concentrated lutein and zeaxanthin from standardized extracts of marigold flowers.
Antioxidant carotenoids such as Lutein and Zeaxanthin (plant pigments) can play an important role in protecting eye health and promoting sharper vision through the years.
It is found that zeaxanthin is highly concentrated in the macular while lutein is more prominent at the edges around the retina. Concentrated in the lenses, retina and macular, these 2 carotenoids provide antioxidant protection to the eyes against Ultraviolet (UV) light from sunrays as well as harmful blue light from computer and TV screens to smartphones and "tablet" computers.
Daily supplementation with lutein and zeaxanthin has been shown to increase the density of these 2 carotenoids in the eye and helps to provide notable improvements in the eye structure and function, especially for those with blurry images, reading difficulties, problems seeing in the night, eye fatigue etc.
Taking Live-well OCCUsharp helps increase the concentration of Lutein and Zeaxanthin in the lens, retina and macula leading to Healthier Eyesight and SHARPER Vision.
- Joanne D. Burke, Joanne Curran-Celentano and Adam J. Wenzel. "Diet and Serum Carotenoid Concentrations Affect Macular Pigment Optical Density in Adults 45 Years and Older." The American Society for Nutritional Sciences J. Nutr., May 2005; 135: 1208-1214.
- Johnson EJ, Hammond BR, Yeum KJ, et al. Relation among serum and tissue concentrations of lutein and zeaxanthin and macular pigment density. Am J Clin Nutr. 2000 Jun;71(6):1555-62.
- Alves-Rodrigues A, Shao A. The science behind lutein. Toxicol Lett. 2004 Apr 15;150(1):57-83.
- Olmedilla B, Granado F, Blanco I, Vaquero M. Lutein, but not alpha-tocopherol, supplementation improves visual function in patients with age-related cataracts: a 2-y double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study. Nutrition. 2003 Jan;19(1):21-4.
- Thompson LR, Toyoda Y, Delori FC, et al. Long term dietary supplementation with zeaxanthin reduces photoreceptor death in light damaged Japanese quail. Exp Eye Res 2002; 75:529-542.
- Macular Pigment and Visual Performance Under Glare Conditions. Optom Vis Sci 2008; 85:82-88
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Aged over 40 years with:
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty in reading
- Poor night-time vision
- Eye fatigue due to overstraining
- Those concerned about cataracts
- Those concerned about age related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Promotes healthy eyesight and sharper vision
- Protects eyes from harmful blue light & damaging UV rays (from sunlight)
- Prevents excessive free radical damage to eyes
- Increases concentration levels of Lutein & Zeaxanthin antioxidants in the eyes
- Prevention of age related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Prevention of cataracts
30 Liqfil™ Capsules
HOW TO TAKE
1 capsule daily after meals
Active Ingredients Per Cap
Marigold Std. Ext.
Standardized to contain min. 15% Lutein ( Provides Lutein 10 mg)
Marigold Std. Ext.
Standardized to contain min 40% Zeaxanthin (Provides Zeaxanthin 5mg)