Sinus Rinse™ Pediatric Starter Kit
Sinus Rinse™ is a natural soothing saline nasal wash. A large volume low positive pressure nasal wash is the most effective way to irrigate the nose based on current medical studies. Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open. It is available in isotonic, pediatric and hypertonic concentrations.
• Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever
• Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
• Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
• Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
• Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
• Soothing, No Burning or Stinging Large Volume & Low Pressure™ System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization and Daily Nasal Hygiene
• Single piece, custom-designed rounded black cap fits any nasal opening. No push and pull components make for easy cleaning.
• Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
• Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
• Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal spray medications
• pH Balanced & Isotonic, or Hypertonic with two or more packets
• Smooth Flow with easy squeeze bottle
• Empties nearly 95% in upright position
• Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
• Portable for travel
• Money back guarantee
Medical research recommends following the cleaning protocol for the Sinus Rinse™ bottle and NasaFlo® Neti Pot after every use and replacing after three months.
Make NeilMed’s Sinus Rinse™ an essential part of your daily hygiene – like brushing your teeth, washing your hands or taking a shower. Natural sinus care has never been easier.
IMPORTANT: NeilMed’s Mixture Packets should be used with NeilMed’s 240 mL (8 fl oz) Nasal Irrigation Bottle , NasaFlo® Neti Pot or Sinugator® device to achieve the best results. You may use NeilMed’s packets with other irrigation devices as long as you mix the correct volume of water.